PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO PROGRAM YOUR NEW REMOTE!
Programming procedure for Sea Head 433 - 2/4 remote
1. Stand within 2 metres of your Gate or Garage Door.
2. Locate the T5 button inside the existing working remote (push in the keyring hoop at bottom on remote and the remote will pop open).
3. Press the T5 button to put remote in to store mode
4. Take the new transmitter and press the button that you wish to use within 18 seconds.
5. Your new remote is now ready for use.
2 channel rolling code remote
Comes complete with instructions
Batteries: 1 x 23AE (included)
Dimensions: L - 7cm W - 4cm D - 1.5cm
Additional: S.r.l. 231101210
|Number of Buttons||No|
|Info||Our SEA Head 433-2 gate and garage door remote control comes complete with batteries and full step by step programming instructions. Our customer service and technical team are here to help you every step of the way if you need any help setting up your remote. Please give us a call if you need advice on which remote control transmitter to purchase.|
|Additional Information||SEA Head 433-2 Gate & Garage Door Remote Fob Transmitter|
|Left or Right Handed Motor||No|
|Sliding or Swinging Gates||No|
|Number of Buttons||Two|