PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO PROGRAM YOUR NEW REMOTE!
Novoferm Remote Programming Instructions
How to program and additional transmitter to a Novoferm operator
Novomatic and Novoport Models:
On the main door unit inside your garage there are 3 buttons, one oval and two trangle shaped, these are the buttons that you use to add a new remote. Locate these buttons (usually underneath a big oval flap on the front cover) and then:
- Press the oval button on the operator once, number 1 will appear on the display next to the buttons.
- Press the round button on the remote and the dot next to the number 1 will flash for 3 seconds. The remote is now programmed to open the door.
- Press the program button again and the number 2 will appear, this allows you to program the other button on your remote to turn on the courtesy light. Press the oval button on the remote and the dot next to the number 2 will flash for 3 seconds. The second button is now programmed to turn on the courtesy light. Please note you can only turn on the courtesy light with the remote. It will switch off automatically after a time delay.
- Press the program button once more and the display will go to zero.
- Now try the transmitter.
Vivoport Model (older version of operator):
- Press the blue button under the operator for 4 seconds until you hear a beep then let go. The light on the operator will begin to flash. Please note that holding the button in for 8 seconds until your hear a second beep will delete any existing remotes from the memory.
- Press the desired button on your new remote and the flashing will stop.
- Now try your remote.
2 channel rolling code remote
The Novoferm 502 is a cheaper compatible alternative for the Novoferm 512 Mini and the Novoferm 512 Mini Carbon
PLEASE NOTE! If you order this remote, you will recieve the Novoferm 522, which is the direct replacement of this Novoferm 502
Comes complete with instructions
Batteries: 2 x CR2016 (included)
Dimensions: L - 6.8cm W - 3.7cm D - 0.8cm
|Number of Buttons||No|
|Info||Our Novoferm Novotron 502 gate and garage door remote control comes complete with batteries and full step by step programming instructions. Our customer service and technical team are here to help you every step of the way if you need any help setting up your remote. Please give us a call if you need advice on which remote control transmitter to purchase.|
|Additional Information||Novoferm 502 Gate & Garage Door Remote Fob Transmitter|
|Left or Right Handed Motor||No|
|Sliding or Swinging Gates||No|
|Number of Buttons||Two|