PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO PROGRAM YOUR NEW REMOTE!
SEAV RS Rolling Code Programming instructions
Please note: if you keep the programming button of your receiver pressed down too long, you will erase the programming code of all of your remote controls that have already been programmed.
Programming your new remote:
- Open the casing of your receiver (this is normally located next to your motor)
- On the receiver circuit board, press the programming button and let it go. This button will be marked ENR, MEMO, PROG or REC depending on the model.
- The LED light on the receiver illuminates or blinks.
- Press the button on your new remote that you would like to use to open your gates.
- Wait 10 seconds then try the new remote. Programming is now complete.
3 Channel Rolling Code Transmitter
Please make sure that your existing remote does not have a row of 10 white switches inside.
If so you will need the Seav Be Happy S2
Batteries: 1 x CR2032
Dimensions: L - 6.3cm W - 3.2cm D - 1cm
|Number of Buttons||No|
|Info||Our SEAV BE HAPPY RS2 gate and garage door remote control comes complete with batteries and full step by step programming instructions. Our customer service and technical team are here to help you every step of the way if you need any help setting up your remote. Please give us a call if you need advice on which remote control transmitter to purchase.|
|Additional Information||Seav Be Happy RS2 Gate & Garage Door Remote Fob Transmitter|
|Left or Right Handed Motor||No|
|Sliding or Swinging Gates||No|
|Number of Buttons||Two|