PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE ATTEMTPING TO PROGRAM YOUR NEW REMOTE!
Programming of your new Sommer remote control:
ATTENTION: if you keep the programming button of your receiver pressed down too long, you will erase the programming code of all of your remote controls that have already been programmed
1. Open the casing of your receiver. This is normally the white or opaque cover that guards the main light, this is located on your door motor.
2. On the receiver, press the programming button P. Some common examples of the location of the ‘P’ button are shown in the adjacent images. The LED light L1 on the receiver illuminates. Let the button P go.
3. During the following 5 seconds, press the button you wish to program on your new remote
control for 2 seconds. Let it go.
4. Repeat this procedure for each button you wish to program.
5. Wait 10 seconds.
6. Your new remote control is programmed.
PLEASE NOTE this Sommer 4026 does not slide to hide the 2 buttons, they are exposed out of the casing in a fixed position. If you want to conceal the buttons you can use the Sommer 4020 as this remote can slide to close and cover the buttons. click here for more information.
2 channel rolling code remote - comes complete with programming instructions
Dimensions: Length: 8.8cm Width: 2.3cm
|Number of Buttons||No|
|Info||Our Henderson sommer 4026 gate and garage door remote control comes complete with batteries and full step by step programming instructions. Our customer service and technical team are here to help you every step of the way if you need any help setting up your remote. Please give us a call if you need advice on which remote control transmitter to purchase.|
|Additional Information||Henderson Sommer 4026 Gate & Garage Door Remote Fob Transmitter|
|Left or Right Handed Motor||No|
|Sliding or Swinging Gates||No|
|Number of Buttons||Two|